Tuesday, January 20, 2009

You Stay Classy, America

What an awesome day!

We have a new President.

Bush is out and Obama is in.

Fuck yeah!

I am so excited for a change in the way this country is run, a breath of fresh air into American politics.

Obama's inauguration speech was great, I hope you saw it.

You know what kind of balls (I mean courage) and integrity it takes to give your first address as President and basically say, "We're in the middle of a horrendous shitstorm, but things will be okay in the long run if we make smart decisions and try harder than we have been lately."

That is the kind of honesty and integrity that has been missing from that office for eight years.

For eight years all we have been hearing is, "we are winning, things are going well and that everything is fine."

Obama is the kind of leader who will motivate people to try harder, to do better, and to help affect that change we all want to see.

Barack Obama: He has a voice that could make a wolverine purr and suits so fine they made Sinatra look like a hobo. In other words, Barack Obama is the balls.

Here's to our new President, Barack Obama. It's about time.

7 comments:

  1. Fuck yeah is right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! The honesty thing gets to me too... you are so right that we have been missing the TRUTH of the situation for years now. I really hope Obama can fix things. So much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are SOOOOOO right!!!!!!!!! I agree totally!!!!

    It really is about time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah.. thats right..I noticed that too.. and I think that was the best part of his whole speech...
    Acknowledging trouble is the first step towards taking care of it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is about time!! Obama was amazing tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All I could think as I walked to work past the White House this morning was:

    BARACK OBAMA IS MY PRESIDENT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. While I'm probably one of the few people who think that Obama has little charisma (let's face it, I'd never have him on a debating team), I agree with you, it was a really good speech.

    Best of luck to Obama and America! I have faith in you.

    ReplyDelete