Sunday, October 26, 2008

A little update

Okay, so I made it outside today for a bit. I took Macy (the dog I'm watching this weekend) to the dog run in Washington Square Park for about a half hour or so. In combination with the walk around the village on the way to the park, I was out for nearly an hour today in between the first and second football games. So I guess I'm working with the weather this weekend. And seriously, it is a BEAUTIFUL October day here.

Also, hey Brett Favre could you throw ANOTHER interception today? I mean, the Chiefs had three picks all year coming into the game today in NY. They picked off Favre three times today. I realize the Jets won the game, but three picks against one of the worst defenses in the league? Really? Two of them looked like they were thrown to Chiefs players intentionally. Ugly, ugly stuff.

And just so we're clear - I am not a Jets fan. I am a Vikings fan, but the Jets were on TV today and it actually was a close game.

This may be a good opportunity to explain a little bit about myself and tell you about how I'm from Minnesota, and the path I took from there to here. But there is still football on, so I'll post more about me later on when I can do justice to the incredible story that is my life. I know, I know, the anticipation must be killing you (and by you, I mean no one, since no one reads this... yet). Hold your breath and wait for it.

1 comment:

  1. OK you just sent me scrambling back in your archives to uncover what question you think should be asked and you are writing about football. I know zero things about football. I hope the question is not football related.

    ReplyDelete