Saturday, November 15, 2008

A Little Video For You

I just cannot get enough of this video. 

I am kind of just laying around today, and after watching one of my current YouTube favorites again, I figured I should just go ahead share this with you.

It's a freestyle rap battle translated. I find myself thinking about or wondering if the guys doing the "translating" are freestyling as well. If so, I am extremely impressed with their lexicons and their skill in articulation. But I think they're reading the translations. But more than anything, I think this is just funny.

I hope you like it.

Enjoy.


4 comments:

  1. That was brilliant had me dyin'! My girl and I use to do funny ass "translations" too and had ourselves occupied for hours. Best was some old N.W.A. shit........hot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!
    The things you can find on youtube... it never ceases to amaze me. I'll have to send people over to your page to view it!

    Nice Work!
    Purple Vintage Space Princess

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do enjoy the translation. Very impressive. It made me laugh, at work, and that's a challenge, since work sucks the very soul out of my body.

    Thanks for the video!

    ReplyDelete